The United States of America is widely regarded as the most powerful country in the world, military wise and economy-wise. On this site, you can find all the statistics and facts about the USA
U.S. Coronavirus (Covid-19) live data
U.S. Population (Real Time)
Statistics on U.S. population changes
1 birth is recorded every 9 seconds
1 death is recorded every 11 seconds
1 international immigrant is recorded every 46 seconds
There is a net gain of 1 person every 20 seconds
U.S. market overview (Live)
U.S. Symbols and currency
The U.S. flag was adopted on 4th July 1960. It consists of 50 white stars on a blue canton, 13 stripes. The tripes are white and red colors. In terms of significance, the 13 stripes represents the original 13 states and the 50 starts represents the 50 states of the United States
The United States Dollars ($) is the official currency of the United States of America. It was introduced on April 2, 1792. There are currently 7 denominations which are issued by the Federal Reserve Board, they include; $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 notes.
Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty located in Manhattan, New York is the most popular statute in America. It was dedicated on October 28, 1886. Originally being a gift from the people of France. It is one of the most attractive tourist location in the world. Approximately, 3.5 million people visits the statute of liberty every year.
Line of succession in the U.S.
- The president is the most powerful individual in the U.S.
- If the president is unable to function, the vice president takes over
- If the vice president is unable to function, the Speaker of the House of representative takes over
- If the speaker is unable to function, the President Pro Tempore of the Senate takes over
- If the President Pro Tempore of the Senate is unable to function, Secretary of State takes over
- If the secretary of state is unable to function, the Secretary of the Treasury takes over
- If the secretary of the Treasury is unable to function, the Secretary of Defense takes over
- If the Secretary of Defense is unable to take over, the Attorney General takes over
- Then it returns to other cabinets members.